This is the Vision VT (Victory Tank) eGo 2ml Coil changeable clear cartomizer / Clearomizer. VT is the abbreviation for Victory Tank.
Vision VT tanks with huge 2ml e-liquid capacity, all metal base and top with built in metal drip tip.
It has eGo thread, so you can use it with eGo/eGo-T/eGo-C/eGo-C Twist battery etc.
The coil unit is changeable.
1. It comes with eGo thread.
2. Coil units with different resistances are available.
3. DO NOT drop ejuice inside the center hole, which is vent hole
Vision VT Tanks with Huge 2ml filling tank and replaceable coils is the latest product in the Cartomizers market.
The nozzle and the bottom are both made of solid stainless steel, making it very sturdy.
How to refill the cartomizer:
1. Unscrew and remove the mouthpiece.
2. Fill with 2ml of e-liquid. DO NOT pour e-liquid into the center tube. That tube is for airflow.
3. Screw the mouthpiece back in clearomizer.
4. Allow 1-2 minutes for the E-Juice to feed into the coil before you start to vaping and be sure to tip the e-cig to keep the coil wet or you may experience a burn taste.
5. Screw onto your battery and start vaping.
How to replace coil unt?
1. Screw off the bottom base.
2. Screw off the old coil unit from the bottom base, put a new coil unit on it.
3. Put everything back to get a new working VT cartomizer.
1. It is designed to work with Ego batteries.
2. Make sure the cartomizer should be screwed back tightly onto the battery.
3. Please be sure that the coil unit is screwed into the cartomizer tightly. If you get little vapour when you use, tip it to make the coil wet which is on the top of the cartomizer.
4. When the cartomizer does not perform well or stops working due to heavy use, just replace the coil unit with a new one, you will get a new cartomizer!
5. Please hold the bottom of the clearomizer when you need to separate it from battery.
Resistance: 1.8 +/- 0.2ohm
Replacement coils can be found here : VISION VT (VICTORY TANK) REPLACEMENT COILS (5-PACK)