KangerTech T3S has 3 parts, cartomizer plastic body, coil unit and bottom base. This is the difference between T3 and T3S. This improvement makes T3S more economical for replacement coils.
Please note: when ordering e-liquid for this tank we recommend thin liquid 60/40 50/50 pg/vg
How to refill the cartomizer:
1. Turn upside down the cartomizer, screw off the bottom base and take out the coil unit.
2. Fill with 2.6ml to 2.8ml of e-liquid.
3. Carefully screw on the coil unit and clear surplus liquid.
4. Allow 1-2 minutes for the E-Juice to feed into the coil before you start to vaping.
5. Screw onto your battery and start vaping.
How to remove your BCC cartomizer from battery?
Hold the bottom of the clear cartomizer when you separate it from battery MOD. Please do not screw the cartomizer from the top or middle of the cartomizer, just in case the e-liquid pour out.
Replacement coils can be found here: KT TOCC COILS (FOR T3S/MT3S TANKS)